Sunday, July 6, 2014

Craftastic!!

If you know me at all, you know that I have one crazy creative mind! I am IN LOVE with crafting! All kinds of crafts! However, with a creative mind comes unfinished projects...yes sad I know. I get a crap ton of my ideas from the, time wasting, ever-addictive Pinterest. Here are a few projects I've actually finished (Yay!) recently

 
This one is my most recently completed project for my awesome baby sister, who as you can see is a runner, and yes I'm a little jealous....because I'm so not :)

When I started on this old piece of reclaimed wood, I had about 5,476 things running through my mind that I wanted to do with it. In the end, I made it into a rather adorable painting (if I do say so) for my oldest daughter to hang up in her room :)

This lovely jewel is probably my most favorite so far!! I made this Fourth of July wreath for my amazing older sister for her b-day! She actually sent me the idea, but like all my projects, I put my own creatively unique twist on it and I think it turned out beautifully!


This last one also tops the list of my favorites! Another Pinterest find, but like I said, with my own twist on it! Betcha can't tell what state I call home? :)

And can you believe I got ALL of these projects done within about a week?!?!? WHOOP WHOOP!!! Yes sir!!!

Til next time...
Hugs ~ Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment